Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Interview with the Vampire

Alright, this book, I absolutely hate!!! worst vampire book/story ever told/written, I don't know I like the more bad ass vampires like Blade!!! Thats what a real vampire should be like, I don't like this book because its really about homosexuality basically, and I give props to the chick the was the only one to speak out in the class and say that the book sucked. I'm really not a fan of this story, because it was about a guy, that didn't have a life, then looses his family, and blames himself for it. then he really doesn't have a life, then encounters a vampire and is on the brink of death. once he becomes a vampire, he starts questioning, and thinks too much, and when learning from his master vampire, he starts to hate him and wants to help out humans, but soon realizes he can't help being a vampire, and sucks the blood of a little girl, who then is turned into a vampire by the master vampire who did the same to him. From here he becomes a story about a gay vampire couple that adopt a little girl vampire that will never grow, and is almost more evil then the both of them combined. by the time the novel ended, I felt like a part of my life was utterly wasted and I felt cheated and wronged for the time wasted while reading this book. sorry for the harsh words, but I felt that I had to be brutally honest about my opinion on this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment