Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

One of the the sci fy movies, The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, interesting movie, but the ending sucked big time. I found it amusing in the beginning when arthur is trying to keep his house from being destroyed by workers that claim that the government needs to build a bypass, where his house is, then tells him the plans for this was accessible to him for a very long time, though he was not informed of this. This is also the situation of planet earth, which is the home of the human beings, and the galactic aliens want to destroy planet earth be cause they want to build hyperspace thingy I don't know what hey called it. I think it was funny how the movie revolved around finding the ultimate answer to the ultimate question which was the meaning of life. and the answer was 42. Because really I think when arthur fell in love with the trillion chick, had to do with the fact that everyone has to find love and once they do the meaning of life becomes some what clear to them. I don't know It was an interesting movie. although it was really stupid in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment